This course covers a range of topics to assist you in starting your chosen career. You will discover the importance of personal branding and how to curate your own brand. A part of personal branding is communication, we will explore how to communicate professionally and put together a CV. Working in a team is vital, we unpack team dynamics and how individuals play a role in a good or bad team dynamic. Part of being professional is keeping time, we cover time management and what is a priority. Finally, we look at how you can be present and live consciously.
Academic Tutor Support
Your dedicated Online Academic Tutor (OAT) will provide you with necessary guidance, offer advice and answer questions on course content, to help you achieve academic success.
Student Support Coordinator
The Student Success Coordinator (SSC) team will assist you with any query that you may have about the environment, systems, and general utilisation throughout your learning journey.
Course and Technical Requirements
To successfully access and complete this course, you will be required to have a registered email account, access to a computer/laptop/tablet and stable internet connection. You will be required to be familiar with using a computer as you may need to be able to read and download documents in Adobe PDF Reader, view Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, and read and create documents in Microsoft Word.
Our online short learning programmes may require additional software applications. These additional software applications requirements will be communicated to you in this information pack and/or on the website course page. Damelin Online does not provide any additional software applications required for online short learning programmes.
Please note: Google, YouTube and Vimeo may be used in our online course delivery. If any of these services are blocked in your jurisdiction, you may have difficulty in accessing our course content.
How We Engage with Students
Our online short learning programmes are broken into self-paced manageable modules designed to be interactive and engaging:
- The programme is available to be viewed on smart devices and includes mobile, tablets and personal computers.
- Relevant case studies, articles and recommended reading are part of supplementary resources available.
- Apply and evaluate what you have learned in each module with the self-grading quizzes and assignment submissions
- View a range of Introductory course videos by your Subject Matter Expert.
- Scheduled live webinars are included with the Online Academic Tutor.
- Network, collaborate and interact with your fellow participants and Online Academic Tutor via the discussion boards.
Upon successful completion of this online short learning programme, you will be awarded with a Damelin Certificate of Competence.